Consulting and advisory for all charities seeking guidance
Making a change
After 20 years of conscious commitment to my community I have now left any official positions in the charity world. However, I am still passionate about contributing to these causes. My focus now is strictly an advisory role, aimed at using my years of experience and nurtured, strong relationships within our community, to continue connecting the right people together in order to make a uniformed difference.
Helping your event to succeed
1 hour initial consult + attendance to agreed upon meeting or additional consultation hours.
YOUR CUP OF TEA
Each event is unique. All services are customized to what each charity or individual event may require.
FREE – NO PAYMENT
Donation of ad space in event program is requested.
Event Space Coordination
Organize Detail and Task List
Access to Trusted Contacts:
- Silent Auction
- Donor List
- Vendor List
- …and more
All requests must be made at least 6 months prior to the event.
Served on Board of Southwest Center for HIV/Aids 6 years, Chairman of Board 2006
Chaired local valley events:
- Night for Life Gala, Southwest Center for HIV/Aids
- Red Brunch, Aunt Rita’s Foundation
- Fashion for Compassion, Arizona Humane Society
- Drama Queens on the Green, Arizona Theater Company
- Rescue and Release Gala, Liberty Wildlife
- Suit For the Stars Gala, Dress For Success
- Much Ado, hair and fashion event supporting Body-Positive
- Positive-Energy, fashion and celebrity event supporting Body-Positve
- And More…
Additional Charitable Involvements:
Dress For Success
Valley Youth Theater
Fashion Group International
Maricopa Animal Shelter
Tranquillity Center (rabbit sanctuary and adoption)
Desert Stages Theater
TRENDS Charitable Fund
OneVoice Community a Center
Arizona Aids a Project
AidsWalk AZ …and more
Make the difference at your next event
Please fill out this short form to get started!
I look forward to working with you and your organization.